THE REAL JOLAI -                         "WELCOME TO MY WORLD!"
RSS

Recent Posts

Predicting the LA Dodgers to Win the World Series
Fear in Wendy William's Face as she is overwhelmed resulting in her Fainting
Kendrick Lamar Goes In on Rappers on Big Sean's Song
Heeeeeee's Back! Glad To Hear From You Weezy
*****BREAKING NEWS***** LIL WAYNE HAS BEEN RELEASED

Categories

Entertainment
Sports
STYLE
powered by

My Blog

*****BREAKING NEWS***** LIL WAYNE HAS BEEN RELEASED

LIL WAYNE IS ALIVE AND WELL AND RELEASAED FROM THE HOSPITAL HERE IN LOS ANGELES!!!

Allegedly sources have told AXSLive       Mr. Carter has been released and is on his way home.  If this is indeed true, this is truly a blessing for him.  Seizures can be very dangerous and he is a very blessed individual with more work to do here on earth.  Glad to follow this story and to have a great ending to this story!

Congrats Mr. Carter
Be Sure To Get More Rest

20 Comments to *****BREAKING NEWS***** LIL WAYNE HAS BEEN RELEASED:

Comments RSS
swiss hunter watch on Monday, January 5, 2015 7:15 PM
An fascinating dialogue is price comment. I believe that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject however usually persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

bid4papers.com on Monday, January 7, 2019 6:08 PM
I have been a fan of Lil Wayne for a long time now. His rap music is really one of my favorite in the industry because of how he wrote them. His lyricism is indeed one of the best amongst the rappers around the world. I was really surprised when I have read the news regarding his hospitalization. A lot of fans like me hopes the Lil Wayne would be in good health. It was obvious that something was wrong with him because of his recent posts regarding his health, but I never knew that it was this worse.

best website to do assignments on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 2:26 AM
It is really a big breaking news for the fans who were praying for Lil Wayne since the time of he hospitalized. I am pretty sure that doctors struggles a lot to bring him back to the routine work. Thanks for updating here the news of his release.

uk assignment on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:11 AM
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article.

australian essay writers on Saturday, September 15, 2018 4:33 PM
I hope he will be alright. He was pretty popular a few years ago.

best uk writing services on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:58 PM
I am not a big fan of him. But I am glad he is back to be honest.

iec2013.com on Saturday, December 29, 2018 8:18 AM
I never went for any kind of hair treatment ever before but your post really forced me to do so.I really liked your efforts of sharing this post online.Thanks.

654 on Friday, January 4, 2019 12:03 AM
654

Raymond Patra on Friday, January 18, 2019 11:24 PM
enghindari Anda, jadi Anda beralih ke kami. " Dia seplink10 jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile Supplier besi siku baja Supplier besi siku baja Agen besi h beam Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan yang unik Supplier Atap Spandek Sni Toko Pipa Besi baja Supplier besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton bjku Toko besi siku baja Toko besi siku baja Agen besi wf Agen besi hollow undangan pernikahan ala jepang Supplier Plat Bordes Kembang Jual Pipa Besi baja Toko besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi siku baja Agen besi siku baja Agen wiremesh Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan arab Supplier Plat Besi Hitam Harga Pipa Besi baja Agen besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton ais Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi siku baja Agen besi unp Agen besi wf baja undangan pernikahan ala jepang Supplier Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Pabrik besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton Distributor besi wf Distributor besi wf Agen besi cnp Agen besi unp undangan pernikahan bermanfaat Supplier Jual Besi Siku Baja Distributor Plat Kapal Besi baja Distributor plat besi hitam Harga besi wf Harga besi wf Agen besi hollow Agen besi siku undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Supplier Plat Kapal Besi baja Harga plat besi hitam www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual besi wf Jual besi wf Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat besi plat kapal undangancinta.com Supplier Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Agen Plat Kapal Besi baja Jual plat besi hitam www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier besi wf Supplier besi wf ironsteelcenter.com Agen besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Supplier Besi Hollow Toko Plat Kapal Besi baja Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Wiremesh Supplier Besi Unp Baja Harga besi wf

Lasik in dubai on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:26 AM
I am very pleased to see this article, thank you for sharing. I hope next time will be better.Inside If you on my homepage can be found more related content.

Stem Cell Therapy on Monday, June 24, 2019 11:09 PM
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells

Stem Cell Therapy on Monday, June 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Disc Herniation Frankfort on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 3:40 AM
Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc!

Neck Pain Frankfort on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:28 AM
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

192.168.l.l on Monday, December 2, 2019 12:49 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. PLease visit site to know more information about 192.168.1.1

Bluehost discount coupon codes on Thursday, January 23, 2020 4:09 AM
I like this article because it provides relevant information for us and I want to be keep updated with you for more posts. Bluehost discount coupon codes

stem cell recruitment therapy on Thursday, February 20, 2020 1:59 AM
Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

Funny Wifi Names on Monday, March 16, 2020 3:10 PM
If you make use of a WiFi name that is not unique or, even worse, still with the default name, your cordless devices, such as your smart device or laptop computer, may connect to a different WiFi network with the very same name.

Trippy KAvya on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:52 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. Gurgaon Escorts Gurgaon Escorts Gurgaon Escortss

johnwick on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 1:04 AM
I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site. Hostgator Coupon Code