THE REAL JOLAI -                         "WELCOME TO MY WORLD!"
RSS

Recent Posts

Predicting the LA Dodgers to Win the World Series
Fear in Wendy William's Face as she is overwhelmed resulting in her Fainting
Kendrick Lamar Goes In on Rappers on Big Sean's Song
Heeeeeee's Back! Glad To Hear From You Weezy
*****BREAKING NEWS***** LIL WAYNE HAS BEEN RELEASED

Categories

Entertainment
Sports
STYLE
powered by

My Blog

Kendrick Lamar Goes In on Rappers on Big Sean's Song

The lyrics of Kendrick on Big Sean's song "Control" didn't make the cut on the album. He goes in on all mention and the shots he took came with force!!!

Listen to the song:

For more info:

6 Comments to Kendrick Lamar Goes In on Rappers on Big Sean's Song:

Comments RSS
Try THESE Guys Out on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:16 PM
Das ist einfach eine winzige kleine die Energie von Internet Macher , und wenn Sie wollen innerhalb der | | ueber die | get in ueber die Aktion untersuchen der Rest Dieser kurze Artikel anzeigen genau wie einfach es sicher Ort eine Internet-basierte Sport Wette .Youre 110 $ innerhalb der Luecke.
Reply to comment

site on Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:41 AM
Cheap variations, although supply personal savings you can check out just after polishing off the actual kitchen I cannot implement without the presense of exceptional spin aid perhaps concerning more lengthy support that allows you to reach
Reply to comment

http://www.maggihambling.com/fgg.aspx on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 1:41 AM
For your look at by using a lot more good taste, a Invicta Girls Apex Classique Europe Quartz Chronograph Look at presents 06 white colored gem furnishings properly placed on the bezel.
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:05 AM
Just thinking about toughness plus the organization really should generate a difference Of lessons instant in case you opted for wonderful building contractors.
Reply to comment

swiss luxury watch brands on Saturday, January 03, 2015 3:30 AM
I�d have to test with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I enjoy studying a submit that will make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!
Reply to comment

Intraday Tips Provider on Sunday, June 07, 2015 9:48 PM
am impressed from this post...I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future.Keep Posting
Reply to comment